I am taking the following precautions for in-person appointments to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in our community:
- I follow all municipal, state, and federal orders and guidelines, including CDC recommendations.
- I wear a mask for the duration of our appointment unless we have discussed otherwise.
- I maintain the recommended physical distancing of 6 feet as much as possible.
- The restrooms in my office building have filled soap dispensers.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in my therapy office and waiting area.
- I require mask wearing in my waiting area when it is occupied by more than one family at a time.
- I thoroughly sanitize common areas and items after each appointment.
- Tissue and trash cans are easily accessible throughout my office.
deciding to meet in person
The decision to meet in person is important and carries risk. Please read my consent form below for additional information about my requirements for in-person appointments:
I provide telemental health services over zoom. As many of us have experienced over the last year, zoom can provide a useful alternative to in-person visits. Please read my consent form below for important information about virtual appointments:
I have found the following resources to be helpful for information about COVID-19 and efforts to reduce its spread:
Anchorage MUNI COVID-19 Hub
Alaska Department of Health and Human Services COVID-19 Homepage
Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
I have completed the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine series. All Alaskans 12 years and older are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. Schedule your appointment today: Alaska DHSS COVID-19 Vaccine Homepage